Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Glow in The Dark Tour

Oh my. It has been awhile since I attended a concert I truly enjoyed from start to finish, and the Glow in the Dark Tour was just that and so much more. Featuring N.E.R.D., Rihanna, Lupe Fiasco and of course Kanye West, the line up was amazing and the crowd and performances were unforgettable. If you type in Glow in the Dark Tour, most of the articles would be exactly what I would write on here, so I'll save the repeatition and just say, if you have a chance to see it, go to it! It's well worth the money, expecially the $140 my friend and I paid, and will create many concert memories you cant forget. But watch out, after this, all other concerts you go too may lose their luster.

Here's a quick video of the 4.20 crowd right before the lights dimmed for Kanye taken from our nosebleed seats, that surprisingly had a great view.


No comments: